Dogs can get anxious and stressed. Some common triggers are loud noises such as traffic or fireworks etc. Rescue dogs or those that have been poorly treated are generally more nervous/anxious or have behavioural issues. Working dogs (those who compete in agility, flyball or gaming sports) can also feel the pressure and may get anxious before a competition or not travel well in the lead up to an event. Certain breeds are simply more sensitive by nature.
Whatever the cause, Calm & Collected will help reduce anxiety and keep your dog calm, without drowsiness.
Calm & Collected is a premium 100% natural holistic superfood supplement that will help your dog to keep calm and relaxed. Used by behaviourists it helps to reduce anxiety and aid focus and concentration when training or competing. The 8 high strength active herbs in this blend are Skullcap, Withania, Chamomile, Astragalus, Gotu Kola, Ginger, Turmeric and Liquorice. These are natural calming herbs that are powerful and effective and won't cause drowsiness. Some of the herbs also aid recovery and give extra support of the bones, joints and circulation which offer support after competing. Flaxseed oil also helps to maintain the overall good health of the heart, digestive, immune and reproductive systems and support a healthy metabolism. The active ingredients provide nutritional support.
Calm & Collected contains 4 adaptogens which are a unique class of herbs that help to support the body, both physically and emotionally. The herbs in this formula have been selected by a holistic vet for maximum efficacy. Visible health benefits can be seen in as little as 7 days in some dogs.
Feed with regular food once daily or every other day depending on the level of support required. Shake well before every use and store in the fridge to maintain freshness.
Available in 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre
Calm and Collected Supplement
Ideal for dogs who are nervous by nature, dislike loud noises such as fireworks or traffic, have difficulty socialising or for working dogs so those who compete in agility, fly ball or gun sports. Suitable for all breeds.
Not recommended for pregnant/nursing dogs or puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not to be used if your dog is known to be allergic/reactive to any of the ingredients listed or if your dog is taking blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) /blood modulators. Check with your own vet first if your dog is taking any medication as herbs can sometimes affect the absorption of certain drugs.
- Calming and relaxing without drowsiness
- Aids concentration and focus
- Aids recovery after activity
- Supports the musculoskeletal system
- Supports a healthy metabolism
- Supports a healthy heart
- Nutritionally supportive
- A holistic formula for physical and emotional wellbeing
The active herbs in this blend have been formulated to work in balance for maximum efficacy. See the difference in as little as 7-10 days.
75% pure cold pressed culinary grade flaxseed oil.
25% herbal formula consisting of:
- Skullcap (lateriflora): A ‘nervine’ herb which is relaxing and calming. Will not sedate or cause drowsiness. Contains fantastic antioxidant properties. Detoxifying. Keeps the heart healthy.
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility/mobility and promotes calmness. A powerful anti-oxidant. Has a positive effect on blood cells. Contains sodium and iron.
- Chamomile: A powerful relaxing, calming & soothing herb. Aids digestion. A good source of zinc, iron, and selenium.
- Astragalus: An adaptogenic herb that supports good energy and stamina and supports a healthy metabolism. Contains flavonoids and polysaccharides.
- Turmeric: Contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc and a powerful anti-oxidant. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and cleanse.
- Gotu Kola: This powerhouse adaptogenic herb cleanses, aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system and supports veins and blood vessels. Packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B.
- Ginger: Supports a healthy circulatory system. Supports joint health and aids bone density. Contains vitamins B5 and B6, potassium and manganese.
- Liquorice root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, respiratory and digestive systems. Makes the whole formula taste great!
Shake the bottle well and add to raw, wet or dry food. Feed according to your dogs needs.
Calm & Collected to be given depending on the severity of your dogs anxiety; nervous/rescue dogs or those woth behavioural problems may need it every day whereas noise sensitive dogs may only need it a few days before an occasion, such as fireworks, or prior to travelling. If your dog gets scared in traffic or social situations feed daily for 8-12weeks then as necessary.
Store in the fridge once opened and in a cool, dark place prior to opening.