A raised feeding stand is often recommended for greyhounds, other sighthound breeds and elderly or arthritic dogs. A raised feeding bowl can help improve a dog’s digestion and comfort.
- includes two stainless steel bowls
- sturdy and robust H-shaped stand
- metal with hammer tone finished
- height adjustable
- correct posture supports proper digestion
- with bowl rattle protection and non-slip rubber feet
Choose from two sizes:
- height adjustable up to 27cm with two x 0.75 litre bowls or
- height adjustable up to 40cm with two x 1.8 litre bowls
Please note, the two bowls will both be at the same height. The stand is flat-packed, self-assembly is required.