A raised feeding stand is often recommended for greyhounds, other sighthound breeds and elderly or arthritic dogs. A raised feeding bowl can help improve a dog’s digestion and comfort.
- includes two stainless steel stainless dishwasher proof bowls
- hieghts of bowls are individually adjustable
- rubber non-slip feet
- metal with hammer tone finished
- height adjustable
- correct posture supports proper digestion
- with bowl rattle protection and non-slip rubber feet
Size: height adjustable up to 43cm with two x 2.8 litre bowls (24cm).
The stand is flat-packed, self-assembly is required.